Frontline Plus Spot On For Dogs
Stop the flea infestation with the mighty killing force of FRONTLINE Plus. It doesn't just kill adult fleas and ticks but also slays the next generation of flea eggs and larvae.
95% of a flea problem is in your pet's home environment as eggs, larvae and pupae (cocoons).
New double action FRONTLINE PLUS not only kills fleas and ticks on your pet it contains active Insect growth regulator (IGR) technology that stops flea eggs from hatching and larvae developing in your home.
By preventing flea eggs from hatching, FRONTLINE Plus breaks the flea life cycle, helping to protect both the pet and the home.
- For the treatment of dogs weighing 2-10 kg bodyweight
- To be used against infestations with fleas, alone or in association with ticks and/or biting lice.
- Treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides spp.). Insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persist for 8 weeks. Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity) and larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for eight weeks after application.
- Treatment of tick infestations (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentorvariabilis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks.
- Treatment of infestations with biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
Each pipette of 0.67 ml contains:
Fipronil 67.00 mg
(S)-methoprene 60.30 mg
Butylhydroxyanisole (E320) 0.13 mg
Butylhydroxytoluene (E321) 0.07 mg
Small Dog (2-10kg) Medium Dog (10-20kg) Large Dog (20-40kg) XL Dog (40-60kg)