Frontline Plus Spot On For Small Dogs 2-10kg X 6
Stop the flea infestation with the mighty killing force of FRONTLINE Plus. It doesn't just kill adult fleas and ticks but also slays the next generation of flea eggs and larvae.
95% of a flea problem is in your pet's home environment as eggs, larvae and pupae (cocoons).
New double action FRONTLINE PLUS not only kills fleas and ticks on your pet it contains active Insect growth regulator (IGR) technology that stops flea eggs from hatching and larvae developing in your home.
By preventing flea eggs from hatching, FRONTLINE Plus breaks the flea life cycle, helping to protect both the pet and the home.
- For the treatment of dogs weighing 2-10 kg bodyweight
- To be used against infestations with fleas, alone or in association with ticks and/or biting lice.
- Treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides spp.). Insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persist for 8 weeks. Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity) and larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for eight weeks after application.
- Treatment of tick infestations (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentorvariabilis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks.
- Treatment of infestations with biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
Each pipette of 0.67 ml contains:
Fipronil 67.00 mg
(S)-methoprene 60.30 mg
Butylhydroxyanisole (E320) 0.13 mg
Butylhydroxytoluene (E321) 0.07 mg
Weigh your pet accurately and choose the correct size pipette for their weight to ensure they receive the appropriate dose.
Apply the pipette to the skin at the base of the back of the neck, in larger dogs multiple sites may be used along the top of the spine providing the dog cannot reach to lick the product off.
Read the product datasheet contained in the box for a step by step guide on how to apply the pipette to the skin.
Applying FRONTLINE Plus causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
Your pet can swim or be bathed as usual from 2 days after application.(Provided not bathed more than once a week)
Full Instructions will be included with the product, please ensure you read these in full before handling or applying the product. If you have questions about the use of this veterinary medicine, please contact us at email@example.com or speak to your vet. Further information about veterinary medicines can be obtained from the Veterinary Medicines Directorate or on the datasheet on NOAH (National Office of Animal Health)
As this is a veterinary medicine our Vet Team may on occasion contact you to ensure that this product is suitable for your pet.
Due to regulatory law and safety reasons this product cannot be returned after delivery and is excluded from our returns policy and exempt from the usual cool-off period.
Small Dog (2-10kg) - 1 pipette of 0.67ml
Prevention of flea infestations - 8 weeks
Treatment of flea infestations - 4 weeks
Tick prevention/infestation - 4 weeks
Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2kg
Do not use on sick or convalescent animals.
Do not use on rabbits.
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Do not use if you have known sensitivities to the product
If you are unsure as to the suitability of this product for your pet, please consult with your vet