WHAT IS IT?
Vetroflex Growing is a proprietary blend of nutrients designed specifically for young horses in early training to support optimal bone and joint development.
HOW IT WORKS
Nutrient requirements for the young adult horse incorporate not only those required for growth but also for work. Vetroflex Growing combines additional nutrient support for growing and working joints with nutrients to help support the development of quality bone and muscle.
WHAT IT DOES
- Vetroflex Growing provides joint support via a supply of targeted amino acids from collagen hydrolysate, providing essential nutrients for both cartilage formation and the maintenance of a healthy joint.
- Essential trace elements and vitamins support the correct formation of healthy bone and connective tissue.
- Antioxidants vitamin E and selenium augment the body’s own natural defences and to help protect against free radicals.
- FOS-prebiotic ensures a healthy microbe population in the gut to ensure efficient nutrient digestion.
- Hoof support via biotin, methionine and zinc for the correct formation and repair of hooves.
HOW TO USE
Vetroflex Growing is designed for daily use for short and long term support. Vetroflex Growing is a palatable liquid that can easily be mixed into your horse’s daily feed. Feed 30ml per horse per day to young horses, particularly as they begin work
Vetroflex Growing contains a blend of Collagen hydrolysate, FOS Prebiotic, chelated Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Bioavailable silicon, Methionine, Vitamins A, D3, E, K and Selenium. Vetroflex Growing is formulated using Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology to ensure optimal absorption. Free from banned substances.
420ml – 14 days supply*
900ml – 30 days supply*
*Based on a horse weighing up to 600kg on a daily 30ml maintenance serve.